2010年12月7日星期二

Hawthorn Love "

Hawthorn tree in that fiery red flowers, a small village in the distant lonely open, and we

know it is there, never deserted. Perhaps this line Hawthorn lucky, after a catastrophe, the

escape from achievement to make the world a sigh of love.
In fact, no magic Nazhu Hawthorn. I think if it be replaced with any other kind of tree, even

if the tree is the most humble, this love can still be touched countless people. Move us to the

situation because, not background.
Human emotion is very wonderful, especially love. What is love? I am afraid that the eyes of

the beholder. Everyone has their own vision of love, I do not know how many times have you been

fantasy, and even have sought, often against the vision of reality, take a coagulation of the

Cream.
Some people say that Love is the most pure hawthorn romance, based on what is it? Because it

does not involve sex? Because it is beautiful? Or something else?
I do not get to the bottom, I would say these are not.
Hawthorn Love, beautiful, I said name; hawthorn Love, very traditional, I mean the story;

hawthorn Love, love is actually very common, but added some tragic ending. What does it really

have to say we should stop to consider that life, usually of.
I think, for the men and women fell in love, quiet, and the youngest of those sweet autumn,

those of happiness, such as secretly dating, such as secretly watch is normal. If not, then

also fell in love not known.Cheap ClothesJuniors DressesLED LightRenault can clipbmw gt1Aluminium Powder led lightSEO ServicesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论