I am a dandelion, a shallow purple dandelion, a flower fly. When I figure soft and thin light dancing in the air when the vast sky which is a patch of blue is always able to touch the soft place in my heart the most.
Yes, I like blue, there is no reason to like the blue. As I like her, also has a very pure blue, the first ray of sunshine in the morning comforting, is working with crystal dew slapped delicate cheek, a kind of light and shadow people between the agreed-hyun Discovering the beauty of chaos. Stay only one eye, I knew my destiny curtain is slowly pulled themselves up.
It is a blue rose, with a touch of sadness in the blue rose. Fiery red roses in the garden against the background, look less lonely, but also it's simple and elegant. I hide in thick bushes, the secretly gazed upon her greedy breathe the air with her flowers. Without the wind side of the endless chatter, I found myself changed. I do not think they meet in the past that is free and easy to fly, I do not want the wind pushing my body went to one by an unknown distance. I just want Watching my beloved blue rose, too go with the flow of life.
I never thought of going to disturb her, love her, this is my one thing. I forgot his humble fate, this season, I just want to live in her world, but in this season of life is, can I stay for love?
Wind side of the issue of a sigh, "You are dandelion, ah, a purple dandelion. Why should you be so lower figure, who can find the purple dandelion, who will be the perfect love ah!"
"If I have not loved, how can call it a perfect love?"seo|
laser marking machine|
没有评论:
发表评论